White Vegetable Pulao
2 1/2 cup Sonamasuri rice (rinse well and keep aside)
4-5 tbsp ghee
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tsp Snauf
2-3 Cinnamon stick
2 Bay leaves
8-10 green Chilli chopped (depending on your spice requirements)
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tbsp garlic chopped
Salt as required
Take any vegetable of your choice.
French beans 1/2 cup chop
1/2 cup Carrot cube
1/2 cup potato cube
1/2 cup Capsicum cube
2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
(You can use Peas, cauliflower, yellow bell pepper, corn)
1. Heat 1 tbsp ghee. Fry Cumin, snauf, cloves, Cinnamon stick & Bay leaves. Saute for 2-3 minutes in low heat.
2. Add ginger, garlic, green Chilli. Stir fry until raw smell is gone.
3. Add the onion chops, salt. Stir fry until transparent.
4. Add the vegetables (carrots, potatoes, French beans). Stir fry 3-5 minutes.
5. Add the Sonamasuri rice, mix gently. Add 5 cups of water. Adjust Salt. Mix contents well.
6. Pressure cook for 2 whistles. Switch off heat and open after 5mins.
7. Heat ghee fry the Cashew and Capsicum. Add it to the Pulao. Add chopped coriander leaves, 2tsp ghee mix well. Yummy Pulao is ready.
You may also like these ...