Clam Curry | Kube Randai ( Konkani )
- 200 Clam Medium Sized
- Onion 1 big fine chops
- 1" Ginger fine chopped
- 3 tbsp for frying onions to caramel color
Masala paste ( Grind the following to fine paste ) :
- 1 whole grated Coconut
- 15 Red chilli (Roasted)
- 5 Garlic flakes (Roasted)
- 10 pepper corn
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 big tbsp Coriander seeds (Roasted)
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds (Roasted)
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds (Roasted)
- 1 Tamarind small marble size
Wash the Clam well to settle down most of the sand particles from it.
Add 2 cups of water, close the lid and set aside for cooking. When you see the shells are open completely switch off the burner and set aside.
Now add the ground masala Paste. Check if you need to add water to make the gravy consistent enough.
Set the Curry to boil, meanwhile add the chopped ginger and mix well.
When the curry is getting to boil well , add the fried onions and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve the curry along Rice/Roti/Idli/Dosa.
You may also like these ...