Boneless chicken kebab fry
- Chicken pieces boneless - 1/4 kg
- Curry leaves finely chopped 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp cumin power
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Chilli powder as per your consistency
- Corn flour 3 tbsp (for binding)
- Fresh Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Mix the contents well adding little by little yogurt, so that you get a thick paste.
Mix all the above ingredients well along chicken pieces & marinate the chicken for 30 mins.
After marination (I kept for 1 hour), deep fry the chicken pieces gently into oil. Serve along meal as side dish.
You may also like these ...